Thursday, July 19, 2012

Graph Paper Fun!

I bought a graph paper notebook the other day just for fun. So I decided to do some sketching to break it in. Nothing special, I just wanted to do some fast loose sketches of nothing much.




And then somehow I came up with the idea to sketch some Facebook profile pictures. I clicked on my friends and to my surprise, they no longer organize friends in alphabetical order. I'm not sure what order it's in; it seemed pretty random, so I just sketched them in the random order they appeared in. Again this is nothing special. I drew them in ballpoint pen in one inch square boxes and tried not to spend too much time on each one. I just drew the first ten for right now, but I filled the whole page with boxes, so eventually I may draw more. 


Good times.

No comments: