Sunday, November 11, 2012

One Month Later

A lot has happened in the past month...

I spent a week in Chicago with family and friends.

There was a hurricane in NYC.

And then there was a snow storm.


None of these are really excuses for not updating my blog. They just all happened when I just so happened to not be updating my blog. So here's an update on some stuff. Yay!

For Halloween I dressed up at Maurice Moss from the IT Crowd.

The top one is Moss (played by Richard Ayoade) and the bottom one is me, in case you couldn't tell.

A quick sketch of me as Moss.


Today I got a chance to go to The Brooklyn Comics and Graphics Festival and see selections from the 2012 Eyeworks Festival of Experimental Animation (which plays annually in Chicago, but was replayed in part for BCGF). I got to see a lot of cool artists and view some interesting animation. I also spent way more than I should have on comics. 

BDGF swag and the Eyeworks program (cover designed by Ivan Brunetti ).

I was lucky enough to get some of my comics signed by some pretty cool artists/authors like...




I came home from all the fun today to find a notice from the post office. They tried to deliver my Don Hertzfeldt DVDs, but they wouldn't fit in my mailbox. Now I have to wait until Monday to pick them up from the post office. Oh, and just so yous guys know, I've got a little freelance project I'll be working on for the next week or so, so I probably won't post again for another week or so. Anyways, here are some more Snapshots to hold you over until then.

Snapshots 04









No comments: