Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Figure Drawings

So I went to Draw-Mania again. I've talked about it before, but Draw-Mania is a figure drawing event held once a month in the back room of a cool tiki bar in East Village. It's a pretty cool event with a wide range of models doing all sorts of poses for different lengths of time. There's also pretty cool music and performers ranging from musicians to comedians to dancers to storytellers. Anyways, below are some of my drawings from this past event.










Bonus! Below is tonight's dinner. I've recently turned my Facebook profile into my mini food blog and I think everyone is tired of seeing all of the delicious food I make. In case you were wondering it's spinach and cheese stuffed chicken breast and butter garlic and herb noodles with mushrooms and zucchini. Good stuff. 


No comments: