Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In The Year 2000

Today I was rejected by Teach for America. It was a bit of a disappointment, but it is not the end of the world. Teach for America is something I really wanted to experience, but it is extremely competitive and I am not sure that an English tutoring animation student was what they were looking for. So what now? I have one semester left of school, and then I graduate with a film degree. My last few months of school will be spent really developing my portfolio and making connections. Ideally, I would like to get a job doing concept work or storyboards for live action film or animation, but I would also still like to teach and/or tutor. I would love to teach or tutor full time and then do freelance on the side.

I guess we will see what the future has in store for me.

Until then, enjoy the sketches of my new do, and a random penguin.

I'll most likely look more like this one, because I'm too lazy to do my hair.

1 comment:

JZ2487 said...

The last drawing is way to sad looking. You look way more beautiful than that.