Saturday, April 6, 2013

Two snakebites and three solo cups of white wine later...

Not going to lie, still a little tipsy.

Eating: one egg over easy and a half of avocado.
Drinking: Tea: French Vervain from Alice's Tea Cup.

I'm currently running off about 2 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours. After little sleep and a long days work I decided to go out to two events I was really looking forward to: NYC Comic jam and Drink and Draw Like a Lady.

While at the NYC comics Jam I had a couple drinks, chatted with the regulars and drew a couple panels.


 The first panel belongs to Cheese! I drew the second panel.

After about two hours I decided to walk over to the Drink and Draw Like a Lady event. Since I got there late I felt a little uncomfortable. I didn't know anyone there and I tend to be a little socially defective. I sat around and drank and scribbled some pathetic comics before I was drunk enough to talk to people on my own.





Luckily I did, cause I got to meet this awesome person: CalypsoTea. Turns out we have a lot in common and got to talk for a little bit about comics and tea.

Drawing by CalypsoTea: I think she insisted this wasn't actually a drawing of me, but I think she captured my level of drunkenness perfectly.

 MoCCA Fest tomorrow! The end. Good night.

No comments: