Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Saying Goodbye To Another Sketchy Magee

Honestly surprised it took less than a year to fill her up. Or maybe I'm not that surprised. Here's what I've been up to over the past 8-9 months.

Working on my comic Mito and Me.




Watching a ton of Justice League and Justice League Unlimited and sketching Wonder Woman.


Sketching in the park.


Sketching ladies...

...ladies with tea...


...pants-less ladies...

and lady faces.


And, of course, no sketchbook would be complete without naked ladies.

I drew some fellas too.

Playing with markers.


And watching the cancelled, now no longer cancelled Community. This was inspired by a quote by Chang, although, I'm pretty sure I wrote the quote down wrong.


Bonus!

While sketching at the park this older drunk man sat down on the bench next to me to watch me draw. He said that he used to draw when he was younger and asked if he could sketch in my book. So, reluctantly, I let him. He said the picture was of me sailing in a boat with the eyes of God peaking over the horizon watching me. His name is Williem. He said when he was a teenager he sent his art portfolio to some schools in Europe, but never heard anything back. He told me though, that maybe, someone someday might look though my sketchbook and recognize his work in it. So that was fun!

Art by Williem, the dude in the park.


Double Bonus!!

So the printer at work was acting up and taking a long time to print. So in between printing files I did some sketching in the margins of my paperwork.

Work scribblings.

No comments: