Thursday, June 6, 2013

Drawing Internet Strangers

WARNING: If you are offended by by real life human bodies in sexual poses avert your eyes! 

So I've been sick now for 2 weeks now and have been feeling pretty awful and not drawing as much as I should. Anyways, I've been trying to keep up with some sketching with the help of Reddit Gets Drawn, a subreddit (online forum) where people post pictures of themselves and artists of varying levels draw them. Any ways, I've done a couple here and there over the past couple weeks. So here they are. 


Original Picture
My Sketch (Red pencil)


Original Picture
My Sketch (Pencil)


Original Picture
My Sketch (Duckfaces are hard to draw. Done in pen with no touch ups.) 


Original Picture (The user who posted this said this was for her boyfriend, let's hope it wasn't something creepier. This is the internet, so you never know.)
 My Drawing (Pen sketch, colors in Photoshop)


Original Picture 
My Drawing (Pen drawing, colors in Photoshop. Not sure what's up with the hair, it was hard to tell from the photo.)


Original Picture 
My Drawing (Pen drawing, colors in Photoshop. I had a lot of fun with this piece.)

I like doing these Reddit Gets Drawn drawings because it's low pressure and an opportunity to experiment and have fun. Plus someone gets a cool drawing out of it!

No comments: