Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fire Escape

 New little ink piece I did. Enjoy!


Close up of characters.

This is the only progress shot I got of it. About 85% done.



Bonus! So a couple days ago I got to go to the Festival of Drawn Animation presented by Bill Plympton and Patrick Smith. I got a chance to meet Bill and Patrick and see some really cool animation. Good Times were had!

This is the program from the event. It was folded a little crooked, but according to Pat that just means it's worth more money.

Obligatory Bill Plympton drawing. Tiffany the whale!



Double Super Bonus! So a super cool buddy of mine from college (Melisa Des Rosiers) decided to draw this awesome picture of me as part of her One Thousand Heads drawing challenge. I was honored to have my likeness done by her. She is an awesome artist. You can check out more of her work on her blog.


No comments: