Thursday, July 12, 2012

Join the Revolution!

June was a busy month. I promise. Amongst other things, I moved! YAY! Again. This is my fifth time moving in five years and my third time moving in fourteen months. So, hopefully we'll be here a little while. We live in Elmhurst, Queens, NY, which is a pretty cool neighborhood. Tons of Asian food, tons of Hispanic food, close to trains and 18 minutes to Manhattan. Anyways, here's a little inked piece I did in celebration of not having to wear pants to walk around my place. No longer do I have to get dressed to walk to the bathroom in fear that one of my creepy housemates might be lurking. ¡Viva la RevoluciĆ³n!

Inked version

Colored version



Oh, and here's an extra little ditty. I got a new red ink, so I was just testing it out. Nothing special.


Now time for sleep. It's like 4:30 in the morning.

No comments: