Friday, June 26, 2009

Andrea's Got A New Tattoo

So I just got a new tattoo. I'm pretty proud of it; I designed it myself. It is of a panda riding a turtle. I knew I wanted a tattoo on my shoulder blade for a while now, but just didn't know what to get. On Monday I was doodling in my sketchbook and this just came to me. It's my favorite animal (the panda) riding on top of my boyfriend, John's, favorite animal (the turtle). Then I sketched this out and inked it and I fell in love with it. I knew right away I wanted to get it, and I did, today.

Here is the preliminary drawing.



I thought about adding some color.




This is the final on my body.


I got the tattoo at the Tattoo Factory in Uptown. It was more than I wanted to pay for, but it came out good and the guy who did it was really cool.

1 comment:

JZ2487 said...

It's cute! I Love It and You!!!