Monday, November 17, 2008

Farewell To Sketchy-Magee

So, another sketchbook has come and gone. I was so intimidated when I first started working in it. All of the sketchbooks that I am used to are much thinner. I also have a bad habit of not filling sketchbooks all the way up, but I did it! I have filled the whole thing up. I am quite proud of myself. I started it on August 29th and finished it on November 11. Most of it is scribbles and homework, but there are a few gems here and there. So, without further ado, I would like to take a look back on the life of Sketchy-Magee.
Panda

Concept stuff

John in a pool


Don Hertzfeldt's autograph
*

Banana


Bat boy!



* So I went to see Don Hertzfeldt show his new film "I Am So Proud Of You" here in Chicago. Afterward I got to say thanks and I asked him to doodle in my sketchbook, and he did a little something. My boyfriend, John, also got to meet him and he some how got him to sign a banana.


And here is a bad quality photograph of me pretending to squish Don between my fingers.

1 comment:

JZ2487 said...

Goodbye Sketchy-Magee!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Sketchy-Magee2!!!!!!!!!!!!